Continuous Emission Monitoring System (Indoor)
- Low sample flow extraction of only 50 l/h, to enhance the operation of sample gas preparation
- Use of optimized NDIR technology with improved accuracy and without zero offset
- O₂ measurement with a long-life electrochemical or a paramagnetic sensor
- True NOx and SO₂ measurements through use of heated gas sampling probe and gas sampling line
- Heated and temperature-regulated acid mist catch & drain system for raw flue gas measurements with high acid aerosols
- Complete heavy-duty sample conditioning system for extractive cold and dry system
- Ready to log, display and transfer data from dust concentration monitor DM 401 and flow rate monitor DF 252.